Can anyone help w/ a motor question?

I purchased a 1990 190E 2.6 I6 several months ago for back and forth transportation. I have recently noticed that what seems to be a lot of condensation is left on the driveway when I leave the car idoling.
Is this typical or do I have a problem? Im no motor expert but is it possible that my head gasket or the head itself is bad? There is no oily residue or odor in the condensation....Thanks for any help..

Where does the condensation collect....under the exhaust tailpipe? Under the radiator? Under the engine? Under the A/C drain tube?

http://www.autoforumz.com/Mercedes-Benz-help-motor-ftopict118549.html
http://www.autoforumz.com/eform.php?pW5513

LOL!
"Martin Joseph" wrote: > On 2005-05-03 21:03:45 -0700, "Ernie Sparks"
I guess more info would have helped.... The condensation does collect under the exhaust tailpipe; there is also a unique (to me) hissing sound which comes from what I presume to be somewhere in the tailpipe. The sound is consistent and does not seem like a leak. Could they be related or are these things just normal?
bad CAT get under car and hit it with your hand <cold system> and see if it sounds like there is something in it.
water at the end of the tail pipe is normal
the case, minus a few cans!
Also, the hissing sound is probably your fuel pump and quite unrelated.

a hissing cat or a purring pump
the case, minus a few cans!