Does a 1990 190E 2.8l sual turbo exist?

saw an ad for car indicating 1990 190E 2.8l dual turbo camshafts 24v.... It could be that the "dual" refers only to the camshafts....all the same
it seems a bit odd, since I was unaware of the turbo on an I6 E of 2.8l size.
If it exists is there any reliablity data on it. It has 150K miles.
Bob
Typical used car seller not knowing what he's selling.