E320 fuel pump relay

I was going to replace the fuel pump relay as was suggested by this group for my 96 E320. I can't find one anywhere, even the dealer. They told me it might be a relay that controls more then just the fuel pump. I've searched the net also, and other models are available, such as the 95 E320 and the S320, but I have yet to find mine.

Reply to
Steve

There must be some kind of ON OFF switch for the fuel pump. It must be OFF whenever the motor stops - as in a collision.

My '97 E320 has a bunch of fuses and things under the rear seat, aft of the battery. I've never looked at any of it - you might find the fuel pump relay (or whatever it's now called) there. Ask the parts man how the fuel pump is switched ON and OFF.

Reply to
T.G. Lambach