Ebay: EXCLUSIVE LIMITED EDITION CAR LIGHTERS - ONLY $5.49

MERCEDES / BMW / LEXUS / HONDA / NISSAN LIGHTERS - $5.49
I have several different Customized Butane Lighters with Car Insignias up for sale on eBay right now. The links are:
BMW: http://cgi.ebay.com/Exclusive-BMW-Lighter-New-Silver-Gold-Authentic_W0QQitemZ6261724778QQcategoryZ70999QQcmdZViewItem?refid=store
Lexus: http://cgi.ebay.com/Exclusive-LEXUS-Lighter-New-Silver-Gold-Limited-Ed_W0QQitemZ6261725702QQcategoryZ70999QQcmdZViewItem?refid=store
Mercedes: http://cgi.ebay.com/Exclusive-MERCEDES-BENZ-Lighter-New-Silver-Gold_W0QQitemZ6261725053QQcategoryZ70999QQcmdZViewItem?refid=store
Honda: http://cgi.ebay.com/Exclusive-HONDA-Lighter-New-Silver-Gold-AUTHENTIC_W0QQitemZ6261725279QQcategoryZ70999QQcmdZViewItem?refid=store
Nissan: http://cgi.ebay.com/Exclusive-NISSAN-Lighter-New-Silver-Gold-Limited-Ed_W0QQitemZ6261725520QQcategoryZ70999QQcmdZViewItem?refid=store
These lighters are NEW AND EXCLUSIVE from the factory! Only dealers have been able to get their hands on these UNTIL NOW!
The lighters are pretty cool. They are refilliable with regular Zippo butane and flame comes out green.
We also carry TONS of different car hats! .
Land Rover / Mercedes / BMW / Porshe / Jeep / Ford / VW / Hummer and MORE!
My ebay store is:
http://stores.ebay.com/nearly-free?refid=store
Thanks for checking it out, Russell D.

Know why you can buy any car brand key fob (Ferarri, Cadillac, etc) almost anywhere but not Mercdes? MB doesn't license it's trademarked logo to anybody. Use a star and go to jail.
These lighters with MB logos are legally "counterfit goods"
Richard Sexton wrote:

i see mercedes key fobs everywhere.. go to any key cutter and there will be merc ones available... legal maybe not, but it's not stopping anyone!