92 limited edition maita

I would like to sell my favorite car in the world. It is a gem I have know problems with her. I was wondering were the best place to try to sell it was. I would appreciate any and all help. Thank you Jody

Reply to
jody

miata.net or your local miata club would be good if you are looking for folks who appreciate a good miata but keep in mind that they also know miatas quite well and I think they might tell you that there was no limited edition (LE) in 92. They might even tell you that there was a special edition (SE) in 92 that was black and Tan and was simply called the 'Black Miata' which was quite a nice car.

I've always had good luck with Autotrader myself.

Good luck, Chris

99BBB
Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo