Ebay: EXCLUSIVE LIMITED EDITION CAR LIGHTERS - ONLY $5.49

MERCEDES / BMW / LEXUS / HONDA / NISSAN LIGHTERS - $5.49

I have several different Customized Butane Lighters with Car Insignias up for sale on eBay right now. The links are:

BMW:

Lexus:
Mercedes:
Honda:
Nissan:

These lighters are NEW AND EXCLUSIVE from the factory! Only dealers have been able to get their hands on these UNTIL NOW!

The lighters are pretty cool. They are refilliable with regular Zippo butane and flame comes out green.

We also carry TONS of different car hats! .

Land Rover / Mercedes / BMW / Porshe / Jeep / Ford / VW / Hummer and MORE!

My ebay store is:

Thanks for checking it out, Russell D.

Reply to
KrazyOneX