EPC-Sign on a c220 cdi sport

I have a 1998 mercedes c220 cdi sport. The car is perfect, but every2 or 3 days the sign "ECP" turns on, then the engine turns of! then I wait for 5 seconds, start the car en I can drive trough! This only hapends when I am driving fast and the engine is over 3000 /min-1.

Does anyone know off this problem and is it easy to make my car perfect again?

Reply to
hc groep