Front Coil Springs on 83 300D w/ Sunroof

I am looking for front coil springs for an 83 300D but cannot find a listing for them. I can find a listing for w/o sunroof.
Is there a difference between with and without sunroof?
Thanks Jay
Buy'em. Sun roof adds no significant weight.

Yes, and with the size of the w123 sunroof it seems like a convertible :-)
cp
On Tue, 09 Aug 2005 12:46:51 -0700, Jay wrote:

Umm - the sunroof looks to be about the same gauge steel as the rest of the roof. Throw in a couple of pounds of brackets and cable, and a few more pounds for the motor in the trunk (I'm assuming this is not a wagon, or other model with a hand-crank) and you've got more of a weight difference in a couple of gallons of diesel.
In a word - no. The only significant differences in the weight of the W123 sedans are the engine/drivetrain options.
Cheers,
Conrad