'83 300D power windows

Hi group,

New subscriber here. I have a '83 300D which has toyed with my affections for 4 years now. Recently all the windows decided to stop working except the left rear - the other 3 have gone out successively over 3-4 weeks. Measuring voltage to the switches, it looks like the FL and RR switch are getting nothing, although the FR socket is getting 12V in the topmost post. Are there any wiring diagrams out there? I am open to any suggestions at this point...

thanks

Reply to
S Beam