Need Stiffer Front Coil Springs

I put some wider wheels and tires on my standard 2WD 98 Taco. Overall height is still the same. My front tires will hit the underside of my fenders on big dips. Anyone know where I can get stiffer springs to eliminate this? I really don't want to lift the truck...just limit the front suspension flexibility. Maybe my old springs are bad but I doubt it. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Reply to
Scott

Try Downey Offroad or Performance Products.

Reply to
AndyK.

Thanks, I'll check them out.

Reply to
Scott

I just installed some adjustable boosters that did the trick!

Reply to
Scott