Front license mouting

My car apparently came from a state with rear plates only. And Ohio has a front plate as well. In the trunk was the front plate mount frame. But it looks to require that I screw it into the bumper.
Is that correct? Is it suitable just to use a couple of drywall-type screws?
:)
Collin KC8TKA
no...go to the dealership and they have the proper screws and they dont cost that much