Guidance On Driving C200 Manual Transmission

I'm going to be renting a late model Mercedes C200 Sedan in France. I haven't driven a manual in quite a few years and have never driven a Mercedes. Last shifting experience was Porche 944. Anything you owners
might be able to suggest to keep me out of trouble with the C200 will be appreciated. Please don't limit comment to transmission. Quirks in doorlocks, etc. would be helpful. Thanks.