85 190E - 93 190E parts interchangeable

I have an 85 190E that needs a new driver's seat belt receptacle (the piece that the belt clicks into). There is a plastic piece inside that secures the belt that is worn out. I replaced it a couple of years ago with a used one I bought from a parts recycler I found on the web. The replacement part was very worn but it worked at the time so I was thinking about getting a used 93 part this time. Is this part the same on the 85 and the 93 model?

Thanks, Bill

Reply to
William Regan

Yes. The seat belt mechanisms are the same.

Reply to
MTI

Hey I got a part car 1988 190E... if you need anything, let me know... I am parting it out cheap so check with me.

Reply to
Tiger