Headlights change uk to france

Hi there, Ihope somebody can help me. Ihave a 280 S Class, 1995, bought in the UK. As I just moved to France I need for the local tech. control the healights to point to the left side. 2 Questions:
1) Is it that easy just to buy two i.e. german headlights and exchange them 2)or I saw on the back of the headlights a little adjuster with right/left written on it; it wont be that easy... 8O
Thanks vor anyone who can help me..
Syd
You have to change the lenses... Either that or swap out the units with the German one.

The lenses are different - just change the lenses for European ones. The rest of the bits are the same.
For how long is this? Consider a mask; inexpensive DIY job.
DAS
"Richard Sexton" < snipped-for-privacy@news.vrx.net> wrote in message
news:eu76lg$coc$ snipped-for-privacy@news.datemas.de...

Depends on the model and year. My mind draws a blank at anything later than 89 or so, but swapping lenses is pretty easy on most cars I'm familiar with.