Help 560 cam timing

Hi, I was reomoving the engine from my '88560SEC and whilst undoing the torque convertor bolts i must have rotated the engine backwardds because I heard/felt a sort of clunk ( and again when I rotated for the next bolt).
Do you think the camchain could have skipped a tooth, presumably its hydraulicly tensioned and with no oil pressure the chain might be loose. Please tell me its not possible and I was imagining it, or is there a quick way to verify cam timing with the engine out.
Thanks prior to bending all my valves