Sprinter Manual

Where can I get a (uk) manual for an early ('95 308D) sprinter? Currently I've got no idea what tyre pressures/oil type etc. should be. Anyone got a medium wheelbase sprinter and knows off the top of their heads?

Cheers

Reply to
Tigger

why you don't write to Mercedes Benz in Germany? is possible to have a copy of the original manual.

FranK

Reply to
francesco

That manual looks great, do you use them yourself? I'll email the company and ask what content is there, their website has no info at all. Thanks for your help.

Reply to
Tigger