rover 214 cam timing

Can anyone send me the picture of the cam and pulley timing marks for a K reg 214 16 valve K series please. I have a manual ordered but it wont be here for a couple of days and i need the info now.

snipped-for-privacy@btinternet.com

Thanks in advance Ken

Reply to
Ken Booth

Ken Booth

When you remove the crankshaft damper wheel, there will be 2 dots on the toothed sprocket, which should fall each side of a line on the housing, The picture gives an approximate location.

Reply to
malc

Check your mail! ;)

If you've not already done so, check out

Loads of useful info from fellow Rover owners.

Just out of interest Ken, was it head gasket failure that required you to remove the cam belt?

-- Ripperoo

Reply to
Ripperoo

Thanks to all that helped its up and running now.

Reply to
Ken Booth