HELP! '87 300E Rear Hub Bearing shot

Hi, can someone please tell me what I need to remove a rear hub from an '87 300E. And also, how to go about doing it? My hub bearing is shot, and I need
my car. It is on the passenger side in the rear.
Thanks for reading and any responses. Greg
Typical... just replace that one... don't replace the other side. What you really need is that big special socket to remove it... The whole job is pain in the ass... let the mechanic do it.

Find a good used hub, it's easier.
They all will fail at about 130,000 miles... so if you buy a used one with 100,000+ miles on it... it will fail shortly if not already bad.