hey andy where is my chrome armrest for my 65 (andreas tumbusch)

andreas tumbusch, you have the armrest base for my old car. can i please have it back. i will pay for shipping to florida. email me or look me up in the
phonebook in pa. dude i trusted you. if you lost it at least be a gentleman and say so. this is all i need from you. we are cool on the painting!! unless i owe you? it took me over 6 months to find armrest and get it redone. not many left that don't need redone....... rob, tell or forward him if you find this online
jeff