How much do you spend per week on Gas? for a 30 mile 1 way?

I spent $30/week. E320

Add pictures here
✖
On May 16, 3:35 pm, " snipped-for-privacy@aol.com"

60 miles per day, 7 days per week would be 200$ in Denmark in my 300 SEL
Add pictures here
✖
On Fri, 16 May 2008 06:35:51 -0700, " snipped-for-privacy@aol.com"
About $65-68 if i use the pump. About $17 if I use my home brew diesel ;-) 300SDL 356k mi
Add pictures here
✖
I spent $30/week. E320
I'm over $100/week now in my C230 with my 60 mile one-way (600+ miles/wk) commute.
--
Steve

Add pictures here
✖