How much is gas where you live?

$3.37 per gallon at a Kroger food store in my area. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

What's your area. Was just $4.10 last week, now 3.79 Pittsburgh. I got my get go gas discount of $.70 will fill up today. We were going into a gas shortage last week due to new cleaner seasonal gas.

Greg

Here in Texas it is about $3.65-$3.75 for the cheapest grade.

Hail Obama, dark force of the galaxy.

Reply to
hls

$3.73 - 3.85 in my part of Md.

Reply to
m6onz5a

Portland, Oregon area. Dropping down from $4 -- prices seem to have dropped a bit since Insaena bin Laden bought it. Regular is $3.879 or so, and Plus (which my '69 Chevy truck needs) is just below $4.

Reply to
Tim Wescott

LOL! Someone on MSNBC said that 14 new drilling permits have been granted since the BP disaster.

But, to whom?

Also, where you are there's some kind of lizard that's going to put the kaibash on new drilling in Texas and New Mexico.

Oh, BTW, down from $4.01 two weeks ago to $3.81 in Mass.

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B wrote in news:4de12e6b$0$5209$c3e8da3$ snipped-for-privacy@news.astraweb.com:

The Ay-rabs. Obama loves Ay-rabs.

Reply to
Tegger

Actually, the Chinese and the Brazilians. Did you see where he told the Brazilians we would be more than happy to be their best customer? Never mind letting our OWN people having a go at it!

Yes, the "Arab Spring" speech was especially haertwarming, wasn't it?

I liked the response to it from the Arab world: "DEATH TO AMERICA!"

He's such an Empty Suit.

(with a head to match?)

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

You mean offshore drilling permits. There is considerable drilling onshore Texas.

IIRC, Obama gave Brasil that commitment knowing that China was going to get all the oil from it. Damn Traitor.

Reply to
hls

$3.55 Tarboro, NC, Raceway or Murphy 5/28 $3.62 Wake Forest, NC Murphy or "Rosemart" 5/30

Ed

Reply to
C. E. White

I think I saw an article yesterday at drudgereport.com or maybe oilprice.com that said gas is going up to $5.00 per gallon in July. cuhulin