Importing an A Class into the US

I have a friend that wants to bring a new A Class into the US. Cost is not really an issue. Does anyone have any resources for this?
Thanks

Good luck but I would not hold my breath!
http://www.nhtsa.gov/cars/rules/import /

I was shopping for an MB and went to Chambers Motors in Somerville, MA and they had an A class on display, accdng to the saleman, it will be available latter half of next year, but when I asked to be put in the waiting list, there was none yet
Karl wrote: