Importing an A Class into the US

I have a friend that wants to bring a new A Class into the US. Cost is not really an issue. Does anyone have any resources for this?

Thanks

Reply to
vapnek

Good luck but I would not hold my breath!

Karl

I was shopping for an MB and went to Chambers Motors in Somerville, MA and they had an A class on display, accdng to the saleman, it will be available latter half of next year, but when I asked to be put in the waiting list, there was none yet

Karl wrote:

Reply to
pneposter

Reply to