Kwik-fit

I was on holiday in Scotland last week and the rear part of the Exhaust fell off.(250TD). I asked at Kwik -Fit Dumfries and they quoted me £210 fitted. Mmm I thought i might shop around. I eventually went to the Stealership and I was surprised that it was only £98 plus VAT. So it sometimes pays to go to the Dealer..

Reply to
Stuart

The dealer put a factory muffler and pipe on my 190, and it was less than a year later that the front of the muffler disconnected (at 70 miles an hour), pointed down to the ground where it caught the asphalt, shoved up the bottom of the trunk a couple inches, bent backwards and knocked the whole back bumper awry, flipped up and smashed out the taillight, just before it launched itself in the air and tried to kill the Cadillac driver behind me.

One think you can say about that Benz muffler, it's strong enough to bash up a car.

Reply to
Art