looking for a reliable Mercedes parts in Canada

Could anyone refer me to a reliable Canadian or American Mercedes parts dealer? Email me at

snipped-for-privacy@SPAMzeuter.com (remove SPAM)

Reply to
VBrown

Where in Canada are you?

cp

Reply to
cp

Best place for most parts is a Mercedes Dealer.

They are quite often no more expensive than aftermarket parts, especially after paying for shipping, duty, brokerage etc.

I have bought parts through local distributor of Altrom : They have price list on

Another source, is
If anyone knows of others, please post!

Reply to
GBM

Reply to
Thom

Those are both US based companies. The first one should be

I would think. If this is Rusty, be sure he WILL ship to Canada and find out how much it will be. Same with other one.

Many US based companies insist on shipping UPS - UPS charge very high brokerage charges and other fees, especially on small orders.

Be careful before ordering from USA. Best is to have items shipped to UPS Store near border, if you are close to a crossing.

Reply to
GBM

I've got to second an earlier recomendation to buy from a Mercedes Dealer. I do believe their prices are not excessive. I've been buying parts for two aging cars (190 and 300) over the last few years. Besides, the mechanics there are usually a fountain of knowledge .... at least if you can figure out which one of them is the nice one :-) In my dealership (Kitchener, ON) they've got a retired service advisor on staff who knows these cars inside out and who has been very helpful to a novice 'wrencher' like myself with limited experience.

cheers, guenter

~ ~ ~ ~

Reply to
Guenter Scholz

snipped-for-privacy@nn.pp.com snipped-for-privacy@nn.pp.net snipped-for-privacy@uu.pp.com snipped-for-privacy@uu.pp.net snipped-for-privacy@tt.pp.net snipped-for-privacy@tt.pp.com "cp" ?ÈëÏû?ÐÂÎÅ:cqY7f.64537$ir4.43161@edtnps90...

Reply to
KanDong

Reply to
Thom

Thom - This gets you to Rusty - Here is a direct quotation from his site:

"MBZ.org To calculate freight we need the zip code of your shipping address and desired method of shipment. Zip, Country, and Ship method must be entered

We only ship to the USA and do not support APO/FPO or International orders "

So, this site is not of much help to the person who asked where to buy parts in Canada!

Reply to
GBM

Reply to
Thom

TRUE - The site does not make sense.

Why ask which country when he goes on to state :

"WE ONLY SHIP TO THE USA "

Reply to
GBM

You're right...good question...

I guess at least southern Ontario is part of the USA... (but I mustn't say that loudly in case I get flamed).

DAS

Reply to
Dori A Schmetterling

..... ahem, indeed we 'are' considering dumping the queen and seperate from 'canada' along with west east and maritimes ..... :-) At the moment though, we have a lovely lady as the Queens rep (Michaelle Jean) who will no doubt help promote the monarchy for the time being .... and keep us all together and happy

cheers

Reply to
Guenter Scholz

"Guenter Scholz" wrote

Guenter,

I don't care who she represents, but the more they show of her the better!

Reply to
GBM

I noted during my recent trip that "Regina" (Queen) had been left off some of the new coins...

:-) DAS

Dori A Schmetterling

Maybe to double check for stupid people who think shipping to Canada isn't international.

Reply to
Martin Joseph