Mercedes 190E 2,6 problem with ASD

Hi all

I have som eproblems with ASD ( Anti spin regulation)

The control lamp is on. Is there any way i can fix that problem or do ihave to send to repair ?? Manual is on german and my german is a little rusty

Hope some one can help

Bjarke (denmark)

Reply to
bjp

SORRY it is not anti-spin

it is something called speerdiffenrentiale ?

Hope some 1 can help

"bjp" skrev i en meddelelse news:4195319a$0$199$ snipped-for-privacy@dread11.news.tele.dk...

Reply to
bjp

Anti Slip D-something...

Check your overload relay fuse first... make sure that red fuse is okay... then I would start by cleaning every anti-lock sensors at each corner... ASD uses ABS brake sensors to determine road condition.

Reply to
Tiger

Tiger,

Thanks for this reply! Mine has been on for some time, and I know that the OVP is okay. I'll look into this.

THE ABOVE OPINIONS ARE MINE, AND MINE ALONE. THEY DO NOT NECESSARILY REPRESENT THE OPINIONS OF OTHERS INCLUDING MY EMPLOYER(S)

Reply to
George Johnston

Ty ALOT i'll try the fuse first. Then the cleaning

1 more time THANKS

"Tiger" skrev i en meddelelse news:bQbld.70469$ snipped-for-privacy@news4.srv.hcvlny.cv.net...

Reply to
bjp