Mercedes 190E 2,6 problem with ASD

Hi all
I have som eproblems with ASD ( Anti spin regulation)
The control lamp is on. Is there any way i can fix that problem or do ihave to send to repair ?? Manual is on german and my german is a little rusty

Hope some one can help
Bjarke (denmark)
SORRY it is not anti-spin
it is something called speerdiffenrentiale ?
Hope some 1 can help

Anti Slip D-something...
Check your overload relay fuse first... make sure that red fuse is okay... then I would start by cleaning every anti-lock sensors at each corner... ASD uses ABS brake sensors to determine road condition.
Tiger,
Thanks for this reply! Mine has been on for some time, and I know that the OVP is okay. I'll look into this.
On Fri, 12 Nov 2004, Tiger wrote:

THE ABOVE OPINIONS ARE MINE, AND MINE ALONE. THEY DO NOT NECESSARILY REPRESENT THE OPINIONS OF OTHERS INCLUDING MY EMPLOYER(S)
Ty ALOT i'll try the fuse first. Then the cleaning
1 more time THANKS