Mercedes 300E, 400E or 500E

Hy everyone! I need help. I am interesed in Mercedes 300E, 400E or 500E, mostly 500E. That is why I have some questions about this great car. I hope that you will
help me. Here are my questions: 1.)Has 500E ever been built with manual transmition? If yes, with how much gears? 2.)Has anyone factory papers of one of these cars? If jes, please send me them scaned. 3.)What are prices of 300E, 400E or 500E in your country? 4.)Do we have potentional sellers of these cars? Thank you very much. Have a nice day, Renato
P.S. Sorry if my English is bad, I am from Croatia.
Add pictures here
âś–
Car markets are heavily segmented by country (or even region). The car price in one country has not much relation to what it sells in another country (even neighboring), especially used cars. Also, the spec may be different from one market to another so not any factory manual can fit well. The best bet is to get the CD from Mercedes dealer, once you find the car. However, if the car is NOT imported through Mercedes channel, there is usually no support from the dealer.
Renato Ribarić wrote:

Add pictures here
âś–
Renato Ribarić wrote:

This Dutch guy sells quite a few 500e's: http://www.500e.nl/mercedes/ They usually have very low mileage and are in great shape. The prices are pretty high though. I don't believe they built a manual transmission 500e.
X.
Add pictures here
âś–

Fantastic car, the 500E, a wolf in sheeps clothing. Not available in manual at MB, maybe you'll find an AMG version with a manual gearbox though. Maybe you can take a look at a C126 500SEC as an alternative? They're somewhat easier to find and just as nice a car. No manual shifters either, except for some AMG versions.
Add pictures here
âś–