Missing the star ...

Hello guys,
I have a Mercedes C sportcoupe but i'm missing the star on the hood. There is one in front of the grill but is it possible to let one built on by mercedes self and if so, can anyone give me a price indication??
Thanx ahead,
Marco
Yes, uh... no! Huh?
Chnoem wrote:

Yes, what do you mean by "missing"?
Stolen or you'd like to have a stand-up star?
All 'sporty' cars no longer have a stand-up star. My CLK Cab W208 is the last of the breed. Complain to Daimler-Benz.
DAS --
Re: Missing the star ... Yes, uh... no! Huh?
boy she must be looking at your wallet & not you. 2 STARS? OVER KILL!
Chnoem wrote: Hello guys, I have a Mercedes C sportcoupe but i'm missing the star on the hood. There is one in front of the grill but is it possible to let one built on by mercedes self and if so, can anyone give me a price indication?? Thanx ahead, Marco
the case, minus a few cans!
You can buy them on e-bay
<DIV><FONT face=Verdana size=2>Hello guys,</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT face=Verdana size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV><FONT face=Verdana size=2>I have a Mercedes C sportcoupe but i'm <STRONG>missing the star</STRONG> on the hood.</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT face=Verdana size=2>There is one in front of the grill but is it possible to let one built on by mercedes self and if so, can anyone give me a price indication??</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT face=Verdana size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV><FONT face=Verdana size=2>Thanx ahead,</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT face=Verdana size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV><FONT face=Verdana size=2>Marco</FONT></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
------=