ml270 mudflaps

Does anyone know to attach front mudflaps to an old shape ml270? One of mine has fallen off and I don't know how to refit it
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

On the sedans that I've seen, mudflaps are attached with a couple of clips at the top part of the flap and screws/push-on nuts front the lower inside area. Could send you the W211 installation instructions, perhaps the approach is similar.
You may have lost the clips, don't know if those can be bought separately.