Mudflaps

1986 90. Finally got a few bits for the Landy. A new temperature transponder, a new wash/wipe switch, and some new mudflaps, just the rubber bits. Fitted the first two without too much trouble but for the life of me I can't see how the mudflaps are held on, is it special clips or rivets? Do I just grind them off and fit with bolts or can the fittings be taken off and reused? It's always the simple little jobs that cause me problems. :-(

-- Regards Bob Hobden

1986 90 Utility 2.5 petrol
Reply to
Bob Hobden

In message , Bob Hobden writes

Just had a look at mine. They appear to be riveted to the brackets which are in turn fitted to the underside of the rear cross member.

Reply to
hugh

As I suspected, I'll get the grinder out then.

Reply to
Bob Hobden