Modifications gone wild!

Want something to laugh at?

also,can anyone tell me what is the purpose of the tailpipes 10feet in the air?

Reply to
CaptainW116

Heck, forget the tailpipes, what is wit the 3ft long fron wings?

Reply to
thomcasey

Diving boards?

Reply to
CaptainW116

Godzilla "Pooper-scoopers"!!

Reply to
thomcasey

Tokyo has a major smog problem. Perhaps the high tailpipes are used in an effort to take the emissions to a higher than breathing level altitude.

The protruding platforms on the front of many of the cars are reminiscent of the "cow catchers" that were attached to the front of old time train steam engines. Could they be attached to the cars to act as pedestrian catchers?

Reply to
William Brenner

I was thinking that the pipes are like that because maybe they have twin turbos with nitrous oxide and prevent "cooking" pedestrians when they punch it?

Hate to be the emissions tech when one of those pulls in for a sniffer!

Reply to
CaptainW116

Some people truly have no class. (The owners of these cars)

Reply to
Magnus