Trans Is Trying To Tell Me Something.

Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday I had to wiat up to four minutes after starting the car before it would actually go into Drive and roll out of the garage.

I think the trans is trying to tell me something - again. : - (

Runs fine around town and on the highway, no slipping, shifts ok, no hesitation or noises. Just the initial No Go problem in the morning.

Last oil & filter change was 9000 miles ago. 114,000 miles on the 2001 rebuild.

Harryface =D8=BF=D8

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 301,607 miles
Reply to
Harry Face

I think the trans is trying to tell me something - again. : - (

Runs fine around town and on the highway, no slipping, shifts ok, no hesitation or noises. Just the initial No Go problem in the morning.

Last oil & filter change was 9000 miles ago. 114,000 miles on the 2001 rebuild.

Harryface ?Ø

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 301,607 miles
Reply to
Shep

Or a low fluid level.

Regards, Al.