My first car

Page 3 of 3
Indeed. One quote is enough:
Subject: Mavis Beacon is a liar and a troll
:-)))) DAS --

I went through the above except "parents buying me the car" part in the last 20 years and I am driving a 1990 VW Jetta to work now. Good for you to have nice parents!
Now that you have gotten honest information on your first car,
( and shown a rudeness and hypersensitivity that one hopes is a function of your age and not your innate personality, as well as a boring conformity in car choices that suggests a lack of imagination ),
perhaps you can return the favor and tell us about your first girl.
( How old was she, what did she look like, boink location, boink skills, boink difficulties, types and quantities of consciousness modifiers etc. )
Thanks in advance.
.
greek_philosophizer wrote:

That was an awfully rude and hypersensitive reply that you made in an entirely new thread just to reply to this post. Why did you not just reply to this post instead of starting a new one?
I understand that you may not feel comfortable replying to my query.
If you are a virgin you should not be ashamed.
Do you try to cover up the fact that you cannot get laid by being rude and insulting?
Perhaps Usenet gives you an outlet for the rudeness and hypersensitivity that builds up in you as you embrace your teacher's personal parts in your quest for your high grades, advanced placement and college references.
Is this why you repeatedly express contempt for your teachers? Your teachers are not forcing you to be a brown nosing little weasel.
Why don't you just take off the kneepads in your daily life and then you will not need to vent on Usenet posters?
.
Exactly right, as Juergen found out.
I had one quick look in Google and found the heading I posted a bit further up. Juergen obviously spent another ten mins doing it to find all those sites.
DAS --
Dori Schmetterling wrote:

Driving a slow car I have to save elsewhere so I do not need ten minutes ;-)
Ok, becoming seriously:
In cases like the one with the guy from Kansas aka Beacon one uses the Google groups search: Start with http://www.google.com Then above the search field click on the tab Groups and in the new window click at the link right-hand to the gray Google Search button called Advanced Groups Search which leads you to http://www.google.com/advanced_group_search?hl=en
Then write Beacon in the field with the line Author Return only messages where the author is and on the right-hand top of the window change the default 10 messages to 100 messages and there you are.
When one has bookmarked the advanced groups search page http://www.google.com/advanced_group_search?hl=en it takes some seconds only to enter the name and change the default to 100.
Juergen