I'd like to part with my 97 E320. It's nice, but I would like a little more power. (I got it for the ride as I was, a the time, driving about 100 miles/day for work.
But that has changed.) What I'd like to replace it with is a diesel. We do travel cross-country a lot and also want a pop-up camper to pull behind.
If you were looking for a good used 300DT from 90 to 95, where would you look? eBay? craigslist? Any other good sources that you can suggest?
tia,
Collin KC8TKA