I'd like to contact the Miata Club in Houston

Hi all,

For the next year my family will be staying in southern California so that my daughter can finish high school while I am living and working in Houston. I'm leaving my Miata behind for my daughter to drive while I am gone and for me to drive when I am back on alternating weekends. For my driving pleasure is Houston, I did manage to land a new Mazdaspeed 3. It's not a Miata, but then I needed something with four doors and room for some luggage, and oh boy does it go like stink. Anyway, I'll be in Houston about every other weekend and would really enjoy connecting with the local Miata Club, if they can tolerate me showing up in my Mazdaspeed 3. I found the Houston Miata Club website

but can't connect to any of the links for joining or the events. Anybody have a contact in the Houston Miata club?

Thanks,

Gus (BRG 91)

Reply to
nosfatsug