Q:Mercedes service manuals

Hi Gang, I'm a new owner of a '73 450 SLC. This is the first Merecedes I've ever owned. Bought one of the CD service manuals on e-bay. I believe the CD has images
from the original service manuals. From what I've seen so far, I'm not very impressed. Very few drawings or exploded parts diagrams. The information offered is very minimal.
The question I have is this nomal, or do I have a copy of some funky after market manuals? If the 'real' service manuals are really good, I'll start looking for a set.
Steve
You should get the CD's from the Mercedes Service Manual Library. You also see these or pirated copies on Ebay. They are pretty good. I also bought a set of the Mittchell 1 Cd's which is probably what you wound up with and I agree that they are not very good. Peter