Re: If you're hungry for power or fuel efficiency, beware of a scam like this one:

Page 2 of 4
wrote:

Hosnest answer for a poor mechanic:
As I state above concerning Japanese brakes, look at the rear brakes careful, in a caliper, there is a piston equipped with 4 holes on its surface, this piston pushes/pinches your brake pads against the rotor. The piston can move forward but not backward far enough, due a notch of your brake pads that got locked in one of the 4 holes. When the pads worn out, the pads get pushed in further to pinch the rotor causing another terrible friction. This action is called Self-adjust brake system. Should I go further educating you poor mechanic?
If you think you know more why you failed to understand this simple thing?
Last week you said you were impressed with our findings, then you ask me to bring more free ideas to you, No matter what you say now, you can't have our ideas for free you cheap robber.
Good luck to your strategies!
On Thu, 23 Apr 2009 10:28:43 -0700, "GasSaver"

You just don't understand sarcasm either, do you?
Please do not post anymore of your nonsense here if you think people might just read (steal?) them, idiot.
On Wed, 22 Apr 2009 19:09:42 -0700, "GasSaver"

You don't know very much about cars, do ya? Care to explain how they'd "re-adjust"? And how is it that my Lexus doesn't "re-adjust"?
--
gburnore@databasix dot com
dot com

Honest answer for another poor mechanic:
As I state above concerning Japanese brakes, look at the rear brakes carefully, in a caliper, there is a piston equipped with 4 holes on its surface, this piston pushes/pinches your brake pads against the rotor. The piston can move forward but not backward far enough, due a notch of your brake pads that got locked in one of the 4 holes. When the pads worn out, the pads get pushed in further to pinch the rotor causing another terrible friction. This action is called Self-adjust brake system. Should I go further educating you poor mechanic?
If you think you know more why you failed to understand this simple thing?
Last week you said you were impressed with our findings, then you ask me to bring more free ideas to you, No matter what you say now, you can't have our ideas for free you cheap robber.
Good luck to your strategies!

I don't why you guys keep discussing this garbage with an obvious snake oil salesman, but you don't have to rebuild very many calipers to know that the rubber ring around the piston acts both as a seal and as a retracting device. It doesn't pull it back much, but it's enough to lift the pad off the rotor.

Hey guys,
There is a reason why carmakers allow substantial amount of frictions on your brake. If remove it too much, the car will go too fast, it won't be easy to manage the speed. We solve this problem by converting the brake friction to energy and restore it back to a battery. Most people are ignorant when it comes to battery power. You need to have plenty of battery's power in order to produce powerful ignition. That's why OFS creates a device to convert friction-to-energy by increasing electrical load on your alternator just briefly when you're slowing down, when you brake and when you come down hill too fast. That's why we are able to reach 90-mpg on Mercedes-Benz by reusing that power capturing during vehicle slowing down.
Cheers,
GasSaver
BTW - We already reached 90-mpg on converting Mercedes-Benz's any models C220 - E320 to triple mileage with superior power. Thanks to our Friction-2-Energy technology, it makes a big difference. www.extra150miles.com
GasSaver wrote:

Codswallop 1.

Codswallop 2.

Codswallop 3. And a possible overcharged battery to boot. You're never going to recoup even a skerric of regenerative braking energy by producing a 0.0384% fatter spark. Or by overcharging the battery now, so as to briefly and marginally reduce the alternator load in a few minutes' time.
There's also no doubt that drivers can improve fuel consumption dramatically when they're trying to prove a point by driving very economically.
John

This is it in a nutshell. As with fake diet pills that say "well it didn't work because you didn't eat right and exercise regularly", it's not the pill that did it but eating right and exercising regularly.
The FTC should go back to crackdown mode on things like this.
--
gburnore@databasix dot com
On Wed, 22 Apr 2009 19:23:38 -0700, "GasSaver"

You're a troll, right? You don't REALLY believe what you're writing, RIGHT?

Oh, nice pkb.

Snake oil works better than what you sell.
--
gburnore@databasix dot com
snipped-for-privacy@Extra150miles.com says...

Breathe Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaa repeat.
--
Carl Robson
Get cashback on your purchases

It is quite amazing that anyone could make so many foolish statements, one after the other. This one may be the best one yet. We're supposed to believe that auto manfacturers, desperate to do anything to get even a tiny increase in MPG to meet CAFRA standards and sell more cars, intentionally design in brake friction when the brakes aren't applied to "manage the speed."
The BS about needing extra battery power to achieve proper ignition spark is a close runner up. The amount of power needed to crank the engine is orders of magnitude more than that required to provide ignition. Just take a look at the size of the wires going to the starter and the ignition. The starter one is easy to find, it's huge. The ignition one is so inconsequential you can't even distinguish it from all the other wires. Plus, last time I checked, when the car is running, the alternator is what is actually providing the power for all the various electrical systems in the car, regardless of the size of the battery.
He does not sell snake oil.
Gas Saver sells a perpetual motion machine.
DAS
"Happy Trails" < snipped-for-privacy@myplace.com> wrote in message
news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Same gasoline technologies. We have nothing to hide, everything is revealed at our web site www.extra150miles.com.
When our cars move, they moves swiftly, you don't normally hear the engine noise. That proves we make your engine work less hard.
When out-of-gas light is one, you can still go 100-120 miles with ours. That proves the ECU thinks it can go 40 miles only because we don't mess around with the car's software.
GasSaver wrote:

That's the web site which says: "Some people want to know how we eliminate the frictions. Sorry we do not disclose our invention / technique to general public."

That's correct sir, many people want to know our secrets, even BMW, and Mercedes-Benz. Understand this, you do not get detailed design from Honda / Toyota neither about their hybrid vehicles. They tell you briefly about their battery system to confuse you, in reality you get the most out of better mechanism and better chemical reaction. If your intention is to save fuel then you will be fine OFS.
We will explain in person how thing works, for example if you want extra horse power, we would ask your permission to do a little modification to your air intake (not all tune-up will need this requirement), the little change won't be noticeable outside your vehicle. You can do your regular oil change, air filter change etc.. Our tune-up won't interfere with your routine maintenance.
Let me remind you, severe economic stress is coming ahead, do not let it force you to make a practical decision the last minute, do plan ahead. We lower our prices substantially comparing to the last 3-yrs. You would want people with experience in electrical system, in computer logic processing, in better mechanism, and in chemistry to take good care of your car. Good luck with your decision.
GasSaver.
PS. Energy is not created in the tailpipe like some people think, it's in your combustion. More Energy = Better compression + Reduced loads.
On Mon, 13 Apr 2009 09:30:18 -0700, "GasSaver"

And of course, BMW and Mercedes are unable to come up with $1300 to buy one of your devices and then reverse engineer it. I can see that that would be a stumbling block for them.

Another flaw in your logic processing.
No, they want to own it outright, this is what they said "Show us first, No NDA".
Would you give your life saving away to the rich men?

server (yahoo) instead of having your own? I think you're a one man back street rip off merchant.
--
Clive

Why would an auto manufacturer have to have anyone show it to them? All they have to do is get hold of one car that's been modified and see what's been done to it.

snipped-for-privacy@NoResponse.yahoo.com says...

version public putting you out of business.
If they stopped at the first no, they didn't think it was that important.