I want one like this...

Well, now see, I have found a way to use a donated Cobra. Although, in this picture it is a GT, I am sure you get the idea. It would make a great patrol vehicle for my company.

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

Very nice, i wouldn't mind getting pulled over by that car.

Reply to
Joe P.

Very nice, i wouldn't mind getting pulled over by that car.

Reply to
Joe P.

Very nice, i wouldn't mind getting pulled over by that car.

Reply to
Joe P.

Yesssssss... just rev at a ricer at a red light.. let him go nuts & get right behind him & flick on those pretty lights =). That is... if you were a police officer. I'd do it!

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors Aluminum adjustable clutch quadrant

Reply to
<memset

I'd prefer this -

Jim S. '92 LX coupe '82 Capri (R.I.P.)

Reply to
Jim S.

at 05 Jan 2005, Joe P. [ snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com] wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:

Come to central Florida and speed. Chances are you'll see this 03 Cobra in Fla Highway Patrl Livery in your rear view mirror sporting a similar array of lights. :-)

Reply to
Paul

Keep asking, you just might get what you wish for. ;)

Reply to
Scott en Aztlán

is that a KITT style cylon eye in the scoop?

Reply to
Brent P