Re: Looking for Burlwood trim for SEL

I have a 1985 500SEL, and I want to replace some of the wood that spans accross

>the dash. Does anyone know of someone that has some to sell. Thanks. Chuck

You're looking for good 20 year old wood? Um......

You have two major options: a place that specializes in used bits like Potomec German, or a place that refinished it like Heritage woodworks, who, frankly, do a better job refinishing it that MB did at the start.

Reply to
Richard J. Sexton (At work

Grungedude