Re: Ping ATB.

Low class Nick, the Flitwick Junkman (Euromerc) with greasy fingernails, obsessed over Americans with this:

Someone needs to show you how to post a photo of your 500SL, ya bloated liar.
--
"And idiots begat fools, and fools begat morons, and morons
begat imbeciles, and imbeciles begat dufuses. And then

...a fat bloated failed car-breaker in Flitwick who doesn't own a 500SL.
--
"And idiots begat fools, and fools begat morons, and morons
begat imbeciles, and imbeciles begat dufuses. And then
Low class Nick, the Flitwick Junkman (Euromerc) with greasy fingernails, obsessed over Americans with this:

Yours. Can't post a photo of yourself and a 500SL you don't have, right, junkman..?
--
"And idiots begat fools, and fools begat morons, and morons
begat imbeciles, and imbeciles begat dufuses. And then

Nick does't need your useless assistance, Assthrobby. He's failing in a collossal manner all by his lying self.
On Wed, 23 Jan 2008 11:39:36 -0000, "Euromerc"

It's so amusing to see a big fat fuck like you talk about others after a hard day swindling people Euromerc.
-------------------------------------------------- Mr Thornton laughed when I asked him about the expensive car Nick claims to have. I was told that the only decent cars to turn up at Nicks place have been owned by the police and bailiffs. I was told by another person living near him that they wished that he would leave as their house prices are being affected because of the state of Nicks house and the wrecked cars outside.
Euromerc's neighbors on community relations

"Euromerc" has nothing for sale. He hasn't updated his web site since March, 2007.
--
"And idiots begat fools, and fools begat morons, and morons
begat imbeciles, and imbeciles begat dufuses. And then
On Wed, 23 Jan 2008 11:52:05 -0000, "Euromerc"

The only thing slim about you is your wallet now that eBay gave you the boot. Nigerians everywhere are very grateful.
-------------------------------------------------- Mr Thornton laughed when I asked him about the expensive car Nick claims to have. I was told that the only decent cars to turn up at Nicks place have been owned by the police and bailiffs. I was told by another person living near him that they wished that he would leave as their house prices are being affected because of the state of Nicks house and the wrecked cars outside.
Euromerc's neighbors on community relations

He could use the new Fuji s6500 camera I recommended for him to buy, or perhaps he couldn't afford it..?
--
"And idiots begat fools, and fools begat morons, and morons
begat imbeciles, and imbeciles begat dufuses. And then
Who do you think really gives a rats A@@ about your silly little flame wars???.. Geeze
Low class Nick, the Flitwick Junkman (Euromerc) with greasy fingernails, obsessed over Americans with this:

Fatnick replies.
Where's the photos of your 500SL, ya tubby luser..?
--
"And idiots begat fools, and fools begat morons, and morons
begat imbeciles, and imbeciles begat dufuses. And then
Low class Nick, the Flitwick Junkman (Euromerc) with greasy fingernails, obsessed over Americans with this:

Post the photos of your 500SL, braggart...