Repair Kit Lower Control Arm

I have a 1994 E420 and the dealer tells me it needs a new left front lower control arm. I have heard there is a repair kit for this - anybody have any
experience with this?
--
Tim Trottier

Phone: 519.894.8984
There's the control arm and the control arm bushing, I believe you need the bushing, not the control arm.
$172 for lower control arm complete... or $50 for the bushings... but you know... it takes labor to put them in also.
Buy the complete "loaded" arms and get them discounted from Rusty Cullen at 800-741-5252. P.

The easy way is to call Rusty Cullen and have him send you the part discounted. Go to any service station, have it replaced and get the front end aligned. P.

any