Repair Manual/CD Rom for V Class

I do most run of the mill stuff and sorting out of electrical problems on my vehicles.
I would like to get hold of a repair manual ideally on CD for the V class
with maintenance schedules, work details electrical diagrams and troubleshooting. Does anyone have such a thing or know where I can get one?
I am in the United Kingdom.