replacing dash?

What is the best way to replace a cracked dash on a 126?

You don't... you buy "Coverlay" with leather texture.
If you do want to change it, you are looking at a good used one which will run you $300 or so... and questionable life left on it... or new one which cost $$$$... plus two days of mechanic labor about 16 hours total...
Coverlay is under $120 and look just as the same. Don't bother with any other brand... they do not look remotely like stock dash.
Agree, Go to ,<ww. Coverlay.com> I recently covered the blue dash in my 107 and it turned out great. Looks like new. They have an outstanding product. "Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, drink in one hand, totally worn out, shouting "...holy shit...what a ride!"
29 09.56N 082 10.13W
snipped-for-privacy@aol.comNOQSPAM (Jack Archambault) haute in die Tasten:

the correct link is www.coverlaymfg.com. www.coverlay leads to a 3M page which does not sell this product.
Frank