REQ: air conditioning schematic...

Hi - can anyone help me locate a wiring diagram for the air conditioning system in a 300D, 1987? It quit, the initial checkout showed that the clutch isn't getting power, and we're trying to find a
wiring diagram to know what's-where and how to proceed further.
Thanks! :*

I've seen them on Ebay for various models.
Can't one ask Mercedes-Benz itself?
DAS
--
To reply directly replace 'nospam' with 'schmetterling'
--
< snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net> wrote in message

I have one for the model year up to 1985. I doubt it will be the same as the '87 though.