Air Conditioning

Does anybody have any good pictures of an engine with air conditioning installed? Perhaps some good close-ups showing the routing of the hoses and such. It gets pretty warm/humid here in Maryland in the summertime (mmm summertime...no snow....no salt....mini-skirts..........sorry, I fell asleep there for a minute). I've got the right hand drive and I was just wondering if that would cause a problem with the kits that are sold. Thanks, ladies and gentlemen.

Reply to
EuroBug

Dan, I am interested in as to why you have a RHD bug in Washington DC. Could you show me a picture of your bug. I have a/c in mine but I do not have the photo right now. I will take one and send it to you later. Regards, Jeremy

Reply to
Jeremy

Jeremy, I'm in the U.S. Air Force and was stationed in England for several years. I was able to ship it over here due to it's age with no problems. Actually, shipping it was free, thanks to all you tax payers out there. I could probably deliver mail with it if I wanted to! As far as the pictures, I'm working on that. Still trying to convince the spousal unit to allocate funds for the appropriation of a digital camera. But when the camera is in my crubby little meat hooks I'll post them for you. And thanks for taking pics of your A/C for me.

Reply to
EuroBug