rough idle

Hi, My 1988 190e engine vibrates a lot when idle (when I stop at a red light). What could be the problem? Would using injector cleaning fluid in the gas tank help or make it worse ?
Karle
There is alot of factor for idle roughness... first culprit would be the motor mounts... if it never been changed, then it is time.
Fuel injector cleaner might helps... but if you have underlying engine problem... would not make a difference. I'd start out with motor mounts first.