S 500 AirCon

I am having some issues with temperature control in my 2002 S500 (W220). Seems to be either a faulty temp sensor or faulty control.
Local dealer unhelpful, but I have got into the AC test mode (Press and hold
REST). The parameters monitored seem much more extensive than noted in postings here for earlier models.
Has anyone a list of what all of the very large number of different measurements relate to?
By trial and error I have found that 00 is the temp sensor down by the controls and 01 is the sensor up by the mirror drivers side (RHD car).
Anyone have a list?
Gavin D