Seat removal '82 380SL

Can anyone tell me how to remove the seats from my 82 380SL. You'd think that wouldn't be a problem, but I haven't figured it out yet. I removed the
bolt on each side of the front, and the 2 bolts on each side in the back. The seat appears to be loose,. but it WON'T come out. I want to take them to the upholstery shop, but I don't want to leave the car there. HELP???

Seatbelts holding it in?? Davehd

Nope, took the seat belt off. Does the raise and lower mechanism have to come off? Or does the seat just slide forward out of the bracket?

One bolt each side on the front, 2 bolts each side on the rear. Slide the seat back, remove both front bolts, slide the seat forward, remove all 4 back bolts, slide the seat back to clear rise adjuster and pull up "firmly" and they will come out!!! Hurrah!!