service manual for mercedes sprinter van?

Hi,
are there Haynes or any other service manuals for Vans available to buy? I am after some info on my 2001 CD311 LWB mercedes sprineter Van. basic stuff really - servicing, brake pads\disc, removing seats etc
etc.
any feedback\information will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Jag Mann UK