Sick of Gas Prices? SO ARE WE - Join us!

Join our FREE forum and learn from people that have learned the secrets to doubling their gas milage. It's a little known secret that is real and works VERY well!

Samuel

Yeah, we heard it all before. Now go back to sleep.

Reply to
RF

Posted Jul 18th 2008 at 5:01PM by Domenick Yoney

The Coast to Coast Am late night radio talk show, hosted nowadays by = George Noory, often lends a sympathetic ear to those with a bizarre tale = to tell or folks making outlandish claims. After being deluged with = calls and emails to the show asking about assertions made of increasing = gas mileage using kits such as those sold by Water-4-gas, (they claim to = break water down into HHO and burn it along with your gasoline) George = decided to try a "real life" experiment to see if it actually worked. = With his producer's car.=20

It took some time for the results to come in but last night, after an = update on the latest in alien implants, producer Tom Danheiser came on = the air to let the audience of millions hear the result. Before = installing the device under the hood of his Mustang, Danheiser = calculated his gas mileage to be 17.99 mpg. After driving around with = the device for a week his mileage went down to 16.56 mpg. To add insult = to HHO hoax injury, he had to have his car serviced. Twice. The bottom = line can be summed up with a pair of truisms; there is no free lunch and = the laws of physics just aren't made to be broken.

[Source: Coast to Coast AM] Tags: Coast to Coast AM, CoastToCoastAm, George Noory, GeorgeNoory, HHO, = scam, water-4-gas
Reply to
Kadaitcha Man

fe04.iad...

[...]

scam, water-4-gas

It's good when experiment backs up theory. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see how ludicrous the idea is. I've posted little bits of my argument as to why this HHO thing is crap on here before, and am glad to finally see it supported by this. Maybe we should form our own group of people sick of the HHO scammers. Maybe we should click on their ads yet never buy a single thing from them. They'll still have to pay for the bandwidth, but never actually get any revenue. Perhaps that will finally shut them down. Although bandwidth is dirt cheap. So never mind. Is it true that those google ads are charged by the click? Okay. Actually don't do that. That would be a little dishonest. Or at least if you do, don't acredit it to me. Currently 4 of the 7 ads on the right of my screen are for HHO scams. It's a little much.

They're preying on those who don't know better and likely don't have the money to waste on this crap. I wonder if anyone has brought a false advertisement suit against them yet.

Reply to
weelliott

The real fools are the ones who believe anything they hear on coast to coast... I've seen evidence that HHO works. How do you think the Hydrogen hybrids work that the large auto manufacturers are starting to put out? It's always amusing too see a bunch of kids trashing things they don't understand on the internet.