SL600 Manual?

Hi, I have a 94 SL600 which is a fabulous auto! But I want to do maintainence and repair myself so as to save money and know things are fixed right. Does anyone know where one can get a good manual or CD for my car?
Thanks, SW
Hi,
I don't have the manual you asked for. But I just bought a '96 S 600 Coupe and if you get any replies that would help me to find a manual for my car, please let me know.
Regs, K